Sunday, August 3, 2014

baby quilt quilted

 I started it last night and finished it up this morning.  I should be able to get the binding on this afternoon after church.  I do love this non traditional baby quilt.  I picked out a feather quilting design to go with the elegant fabric and think it turned out fabulous!
I had to quilt one more small quilt to use up the last of that pink mountain fabric.  I used a quick quilting design.  Sometimes it feels like cheating, but always looks fabulous.

I've got two baby quilts cut this morning and will be ready to get busy as soon as I get home and have lunch this afternoon.  Should be a very productive day today, unless the kids have other plans for me.  I never know where the day will take me!

Ahhh, two weeks left and still so much to get done!

No comments: