Monday, September 8, 2008

my own stitches west

Last night, my youngest was playing around and I said, if you keep doing that, you are going to fall and split your head open and we are going to have to go to the hospital and get you some stitches. Not 10 seconds later, he ended up falling and cut his head open and we ended up getting him 2 stitches. I think next time I'm going to say, if you keep doing that, you are going to end up falling and we are going to win the lottery and win a million dollars. Hey, it just might work!

I took pictures on my camera phone and I have to figure out how to transfer them onto the blog. I'm sure there is a way to send them to my email or something. I'm just not that tec savy yet. It took me forever to figure out how to use the camera on the phone in the first place and now I'm having a great time taking pictures of everything and sending them to my daughter in college. I take pictures of our dinners and send those to her. Those are a big hit, when she is eating dorm food. Of course, I would trade her in a second to have food prepared for me every night and get to choose from 50 different things and then not to have to wash dishes! That sounds like heaven to me! But, when I was young and lived in the dorms, I didn't appreciate it either. Now that I work and come home to last night's dirty dishes and have to wash those before trying to figure out what I want to cook for dinner tonight, I long for the days of dorm food.

No comments: