Friday, August 12, 2011

you would think



That with twice as many blocks sewn, I would have enough for one quilt, but NO, twice as many, but still not enough. You see, half of them have the green centers. I still have a bunch more to sew because some of the pink ones aren't the ones I need. That's ok, because sewing has become therapy these past couple of days. School for me starts Monday and that means added stress. I am glad to have a project to work on between running the kids around, working on my classroom and trying to get things ready around here. I'm loving how this one is turning out already. The other one will have green curves and pink paths. I'm dying to see what that one will look like. Motivation to get this one sewn together so I have some place to lay it out. Wish I had a huge design wall :)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Looking good! I was wondering how you were going to get the design you picked using the die cut that cuts both pieces from the same color. One quilt in one color path and the other quilt in the other color path. That works!!!