Thursday, August 18, 2011

now I remember

why I love teaching so much! I laugh every day.

I started back again on Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday didn't count. They were filled with boring, annoying, bloodpressure raising meetings. Filled with people who made me wonder why I got into this profession in the first place. Ugh.

Then, Wednesday came along, and I got to meet the students I would be spending the next 9 months with. And I laughed. A lot!

and came home to collapse on the couch...and get up and do it all over again today. It's a good thing this week is only 3 days long. Someone knew what they were doing when they put the first day of school on a Wednesday. Three days is a perfect amount for the first week of school.

I'm exhausted. Maybe from all of the talking. Or, maybe from all of the laughing. I tell you, I crack myself up! And these kids, some of them are really funny people too! I think this is going to be a really good year.

Weekend, I'm looking forward to you and getting to sew...I miss my fabric!

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

How old do you teach again? I love teens..especially Jr Highers!