Sunday, March 6, 2011

this quilt looks familiar

http://threadsofmine.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-break-at-mardi-gras.html

Isn't it funny how so many people can come up with the same idea for a quilt? Here is a quilt that sure looks like my Optomistic quilt.

I've been working on it off and on all weekend. My migraine hasn't gone away and I've been feeling spacey from all of the medicines I've been taking trying to get rid of it. I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Our administration came up with an idea to get teachers into each other's classrooms and this is the week everyone is supposed to come watch the science department teach. I just hope nobody shows up to see me teach. It's called Showcase of Excellence. I have a feeling excellent teaching will not be going on in my classroom. I don't like to complain to the people I work with and many don't know about the migraine situation, especially my boss. I hate to make excuses, but when or if he shows up and I'm sitting in the dark, I might just have to say something. Ugh.

No comments: