Tuesday, August 3, 2010

just weird


So on Sunday when I went to pick up my son from Marching band camp, I looked up and saw this hot air balloon on the side of the freeway. There were several others in the sky and I guess this one had troubles and had to land. It was about 10 feet off the side of the freeway and when it landed, it scared a family of ducks right onto the freeway. There was a car that stopped completely in the middle of the freeway, in the right hand lane to avoid hitting the ducks. 65 to 0 in a matter of seconds. Well, the guy behind the stopped car wasn't paying attention or didn't realize that someone would stop for ducks and he swerved over into my lane almost hitting me.
It was crazy and scary and now you know why I will never go up in a hot air balloon. These things are crazy and unpredictable and you can't steer them very well. They sure are pretty when they are in the air though.

No comments: