Monday, August 2, 2010

Parker Museum

On one of the days, my little one got sick and was throwing up. That was the day we had planned on going to the museum in Parker, Co. We waited until everyone else got back from church and left the little one with my mom and took the bigger kids to the museum in the afternoon.
The museum has lots of exhibits with real, stuffed animals and the kids had a great time looking for all of the hidden, smaller animals among the bigger, obvious ones. There are animated fake people in the exhibits too that tell the stories of each habitat and you can learn a lot about wildlife here.

We had a really great timended me a lot of the Natural history museum in Los Angeles I used to go to when I was a kid, only a lot smaller :)



That's where I am now!


They even had a dress up area for the little (or not so little) kids.


No comments: