Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sewing Video - Bind the edge of a Quilt with the Quilt Binding set





Wow, this makes me want to buy a Janome sewing machine just so I can have this quilt binding set.  How cool is this?  No more excuses for unbound quilts ladies! (and guys)  No more pulling and tugging on quilts and it is done twice as fast because it does both sides of the binding at the same time.  I'm going to look into how expensive it is.  I'm seriously considering getting this.

http://www.kenssewingcenter.com/janome-quilt-binder-set-p-28397.html

Here at Ken's Sewing Center, it's $149.00.  Wow, that's a lot for a sewing machine foot, but if it saves as much time and for as many quilts as we make, it might be worth it.  It will go on my Christmas list :)  Plus a new sewing machine because I think it only fits the Janome.  I have a Janome machine for my quilting frame, but you can't use it for both because you'd have to take it off the frame and that would be a pain.  Plus, you can never have too many machines you know!

No comments: