Monday, June 30, 2014

remember these quilts?

 I had the goal last summer to finish them all up and then I found another box of quilt tops in the garage.  I STILL have a whole bunch of them waiting patiently to get finished.  It's times like these that I'm so happy to still have a whole bunch of them.  I have 25 quilts done for the month and it's the final day.  With my goal of a quilt a day for the year, I have 7 quilts to do today.  Out come these little guys and I've got 2 done so far today.  7 quilts in a day is doable when you have these little guys at the ready.  Throw on a whole bolt of backing fabric that was recently donated and load these guys on one after another and before the day is over, I just may be caught up.  If I can get both machines going, I may be caught up by lunch :)

No comments: