Monday, June 9, 2014

Getting a new wall

The high school is finally starting to work on the wall that my son damaged with his car.  They said they were going to tear out the whole wall and expand the building, but it looks like they are just going to replace this little section.  Work began today.  We had a teacher work day and it was about 104 degrees when I left.  I'm glad for having air conditioning and getting to work inside all day when these guys were working out in the heat, tearing things out.  I doubt they will finish patching things up tonight.  I don't know what they will do to secure the building and protect all the stuff inside, including the computers and teaching material.  I guess they will just hope nobody comes by and steals all of it.  Hope usually keeps things secure around a school.  Yep, that works for most things to keep them from getting stolen.

No comments: