Monday, June 30, 2014

just keep quilting

 Wow, horrible migraine day today.  Not sure if it's the heat outside, the food I ate today, the stress level around here or just what, but I had a headache last night after taking my son to swim lessons and woke up with it again this morning.  I just can't seem to get rid of it today and it is getting worse as the day goes on.  I've taken just about everything I can throw at it and it only makes it worse.  What else can I do, but just keep quilting.  I have one more quilt on the robot and one more on the manual machine, which leaves one more after those are done to reach my goal for the month.  Not sure if I will get them all done as I can barely stand up.  But, maybe after having dinner I will feel better.  Surely I couldn't feel worse!  I even tried taking a nap today and that didn't help.

1 comment:

Sue Niven said...

get better soon. I know just how you feel, I too suffer with very frequent migraines.