Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm designing again

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZHidJm71AwTkFMVnlienRGUlk&usp=sharing

 I'm working on some new quilting designs and you can find them on my google drive linked at the top of the blog.  This one is supposed to be wood grain, but may remind you  more of an oil spill.
This was supposed to be fire, but my son said it looked like deer antlers or branches and I thought it looked more like a coral reef.

I'm trying to come up with simple textures, but the more I work on them, the more complicated they become.

1 comment:

Farm Quilter said...

Simple is just as difficult as intricate...in different ways, both present a challenge! I'm always doodling, looking for a simple, all-over quilting pattern and usually end up with what would work as custom quilting in a block!