Friday, June 6, 2014

a wedding quilt

I got to quilt this for a friend for a wedding tomorrow.  Finished at the last minute.

Today was the last day of school and tonight was graduation.  Three more days of work next week where we do some lesson planning, but it does feel good to be done with another year.  This year has been a stressful one and I'm glad to see it behind me.  Lots of things coming up over the next couple of weeks.  I pick up my daughter from college next Thursday and then off to my parent's in Colorado on June 16-23.  I'm looking forward to a week of just being a daughter without the responsibilities of taking care of kids and a house.  My mom is having hip replacement surgery and my dad needs some company.  He tells great stories and will need a walking partner.

I have a bit of grading to do this weekend.

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Your wedding quilt is beautiful in those fabrics! I love the soft colors in it.

Farm Quilter said...

Congratulations on making it through the school year!!! Have a great time with your family later this month.