Monday, March 10, 2014

I guess I was busy

Here's one I did on the smaller quilting machine.  I was trying to get ahead this weekend.  Destressing after the science fair and not wanting to do much of anything besides design quilting designs and make some quilts.  I think that's a good way to spend a weekend.  I never did get out of my pajamas all weekend!

Here's the article in the paper.  I had to contact the paper twice to finally get the article in there.  It's like they only want to print bad things kids do.


 Here's another on I did free hand on the smaller quilting machine.  I can get one of these done in about 20 minutes.  I race myself on the robotic machine.  I can get one of these done in the time it takes the robot to do two passes.
 Quilted with Round and Round.  This one takes a little longer because there is more stitching, but it gives lots of interest to the quilt.
 quilted with Baptist Fan Small.  You can make it as big or as small as you want and the bigger it is, the faster it goes.
quilted with Family of Five design.  This one is really cute and stitches up fast.

No comments: