Tuesday, March 25, 2014

a different perspective on teaching

This is what one of the teachers at my school posted proudly on Facebook yesterday.  It was his lesson plan.  He thought it was funny.  He was recently awarded this silly thing we do at out school where each month a crystal apple is passed from one teacher to another as a way of saying, 'you are a great teacher and we appreciate you'.  The person giving the award gets up and gives a speech about how great the person is and what great things they do for the school.

And so I quilt...

2 comments:

Christy said...

OMG!! I teach - so things like this make me so mad - wonder why we get such a bad rap sometimes? Stay strong! You can see why kids need you now more than ever.

Farm Quilter said...

As a retired teacher, I would like this man's resignation! Yes, you can tell it is a man from the lousy handwriting (printing,really). And teachers wonder why they, and their profession, are not respected...here's your sign!!