Saturday, June 25, 2011

yesterday's number



7






pretty good I would say. Added to the others I had already counted, here is the pile of 11 quilts that are cut and ready to go to the binding beast, Rhoda.


I now have two people working with me to keep up this summer. My friend Nancy has found that binding is actually kind of fun and will be binding some quilts for me as well.


If I can keep up the pace this summer, you should see the numbers go up and the pile of quilt tops go down...way down. I just hope I can keep up with my toppers! They work fast :) I love it! I picked up two more tops from the quilt shop yesterday. Back to work. I have tennis to drive to and a funeral to attend and a tournament to go to as well. Not much time for quilting today. Got to sneak it in whenever I can.

No comments: