Thursday, June 9, 2011

quilting like crazy







































































































NO, I haven't died, or fallen off the earth, I've just been quitling like crazy, knowing that shipping is coming soon and trying to get as many of the quilt tops finished as I can and having my daughter's boyfriend here to visit. We took him to the airport yesterday so he could fly home to Florida. I really enjoyed his visit.


I need to find someone to bind them for me. Rhoda, my binding beast has 40 quilts to bind already! Anybody live close enough to pop over and grab these from me and get them done by Tuesday? I have another 20 and Carla probably has 30 or so as well :)

































These are the first 10 quilts to show. More later.

No comments: