Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Power through













I sewed backing fabric yesterday and loaded it on the machine after taking the boys in for their dentist appointment and haircuts and then was hit with a really bad migraine. Lately they have been coming on really quickly and really bad.





After taking lots of meds and not feeling any better I decided that sitting around feeling sorry for myself wasn't getting me any closer to the 1,000 quilt goal so I might as well get some quilting done. After all, the hard part of getting the backing loaded was already done.





I had already measured the quilt tops and sorted by size so the thinking was done too. I had put on wide backing for the bigger quilts and started grabbing quilts that would match the backing fabric and just powered through some quilts while hubby watched the sharks game.


I managed to get three done in just about an hour or so before calling it a night.





Woke up this morning with a headache still and took some more meds. That's the way these migraines have been lately. They go away in the morning so it is good they don't last for weeks at a time.

No comments: