Wednesday, April 13, 2011

out of commission

If you have ever had an injury and not been able to do the things you lone, could you throw a little sympathy my way? I have been doing so much quilting and so much typing that I think I have given myself carpal tunnel on my right wrist. If it isn't carpal tunnel yet, it is heading in that direction. Rest is in order, at least until it stops screaming in pain. I called the doctor yesterday and the earliest appointment they could give me was next Tuesday! Yikes. I don't think I can go that long without quilting. My husband threatened me that if he catches me quilting he was going to take all of the fabric out of the house!! Double yikes. He even offered to help me quilt all of these tops around here. Stay tuned for pictures of that :) He says, "let people help you...you don't have to do it all yourself!" The doctor is supposed to call back if there is an earlier appointment. Until then, the blog will be quieter and the quilting will go slower :(

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Hi Marilyn, if you go to" Call for quilts for Japan" that should give you details of where to send quilts to go to Japan. Also Quilts for Japan ca is the website for Canada.Here in New Zealand, I have begun a call for " Bags for Japan from New Zealand" and have been very fortunate to get free freight via a govt. dept, here and in Tokyo and then via US Embassy. Hope this helps.Cheers Nancy J