Saturday, September 4, 2010

Not feeling well

This has been a really long week. Every night I was out late, from tennis matches on Mon, Tue, and Wed to a Band Booster meeting on Thurs to driving my daughter to a bowling party and picking her up on Friday. To top that all off I have a bad head cold. I really want to get in the sewing room and cut some scraps and make some quilts. The only thing I did was bring some batting in from the garage. I'm trying to rest, but there is always something to do around here. Too bad everyone wants to eat 3 meals a day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sorry you are under the weather. My daughter is a teacher, and she is always sick at the beginning of school as everyone brings their new germs to her. She is like you, with all the sub plans, it isn't' very easy to take a sick day.