Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a difference a few inches makes



I decided to raise the quilting table today and see if it made a difference. I didn't feel well--still suffering from my cold and coughing and sniffling so didn't go to church and had the beginnings of a migraine. I started with one brick under each leg and made one quilt. It was better for pinning the quilt, but I still had to lean over to see the quilting.




For the second quilt, I put a second brick under each leg. What a difference. I don't have to bend over at all to do the quilting. I think this will be a lot better on my back. Now, why didn't I do this 100 quilts ago? I guess I am a slow learner.


Too bad my migrane has gotten to be terrible, or I would still be out there working on quilts. I think I will just go sit in the sun and try to feel better. But here are the two quilts I got done this morning before my head started to explode.


Oh, and someone asked how tall I am. I am 5'11".

No comments: