Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday fun

Ok, so I am totally trying to convince myself that correcting lab books is fun. It is not. But, it is a necessary part of the job. I brought home about 60 of them and am more than half way done with them this morning already. I am doing them in stages, grade a few, crochet a little, check some email, so it isn't all torture. I am also trying to watch some of the shows I have taped on the video recorder. It was at 100% capacity this morning, which means there are 40 hours of things to watch. What a good excuse to sit on the couch in my pajamas all day, don't you think? Of course, it is a gorgeous day outside and I think it will go over 60 degrees today so this afternoon will be spent doing some quilting in the garage with the door open to let the sunshine in.

No comments: