Saturday, January 10, 2009

Don't make me go out there...

I just could not bring myself to going into the garage today to work on the quilt that I really need to get finished up. It was over 60 today outside, but I really hate the cold. I know, I could have put a coat on and been fine, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. Besides, I had to referee a kickball game that was going badly in the front yard instead. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

But, during my procrastination, I found this pattern for a new quilt I want to make.

It is called Brickwork and it looks a lot like the Posh quilts that I am working on (#3 now) but done sideways and in brighter colors. I am going to dig through the bright scraps and start cutting fabrics for this later tonight. Unless something else distracts me...

http://www.martingale-pub.com/store/content/free_patterns/2008-03_b794/brickwork_sample_pattern_b794.pdf

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Hope the lab books are done, your sniffles are gone, the crick is out of your neck, the migraine has disappeared, and you have hugged your child until her eyes bugged! But, I need a favor, do you have a copy of the brickworks pattern, it is no longer available on the site. Sigh I have 3 baby quilts to make.