Saturday, February 8, 2014

That unwanted phone call

 My son called this morning to say he crashed into the Physics building at school.  He hit the gas instead of the breaks.  Hopefully our insurance covers everything and the school gets a new wall.
edit:  Yep, he's fine, just shaken up a bit from the whole experience.  And a bit embarrassed.  I told him to sign the wall.  Joey was here.  He said he didn't want the whole school knowing he did that.  I told him, "Trust me, the whole school is going to know you did this."

When I emailed the principal to let her know what he did, she asked if he could drive by the wall to her office.  She's hoping to get a new office as well :)  At least she has a sense of humor.

3 comments:

Sue Niven said...

I hope he was ok,

Quiltingranny said...

Hope he is alright! Accidents happen!

SewCalGal said...

I have a friend that did this at a quilt store!

Glad your son is ok.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com