Friday, February 28, 2014

34 quilts in February

I'm liking this picture a month of what I've been up to.  Some days I'm not doing anything, but when I look at what I accomplish over the month, I can see that every little bit adds up to a whole lot of something.  These things sure are colorful.  And I'm happy that most of them are out of the house and into the hands of the people who need hugs.  Some of these went to a family whose father was shot over the Christmas vacation.  There were three girls and two boys and a mom who got quilts.  Some went to A Mother's Hope and some went to Layers of Hope, Quilting 911.  Some stayed locally for Nurse Family Partnership.  Some will go to the Philippines.

This weekend I will be changing the tracks on my quilting machine and then loading up more quilts for the next round of quilting madness.  March madness starts tomorrow!  Looks like it will come in like a Lion around here.  Stay warm my friends.

1 comment:

Farm Quilter said...

Wow you were prolific in February! Makes me feel like a slug - I finally finished on the last day of February a customer quilt that has been on my frame since the first week of December! King sized and most of it was quilted using rulers - I only used 10 different ones. Glad it is finally done since I'm going to get about $2.00 an hour for quilting this baby!