Thursday, November 28, 2013

Can you have more then one favorite?

 Because I just love this quilt.  Pink and purple are not my favorite colors, but I just love, love, love this quilt and I know the little girl who is getting it is going to love it too.  Her mom was killed last week by the ex boyfriend and now she has no parents.  I'm sending it out today.

 I love the quilting design on this one too.  Just look at those gorgeous flowers.  It took a long time to quilt up, about 30 minutes per row, but so worth it in the end.  I'm going to have to make one of these for me in reds, white and black.


I guess it is ok to have more than one favorite.  I have four favorite children.  I just love how using up all these different scraps of fabric work so well together.  Just like lots of different people working together on a project make the project better.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Love the quilting and yes you can have more then one favorite .