Saturday, July 2, 2011

I caught up!



I didn't think I would make it, but I quilted 10 quilts today and got caught up for the week :) No more getting so far behind. Just 4 quilts a day. MUST STAY FOCUSED. No more migraines, and I think the plan should work.


My doctor changed my medicines again and suggested I try aerobic exercises when I actually have a migraine. Ha! I doubt he has ever had a migraine because just the thought of exercising with a migraine makes my head hurt. Plus, I don't like to sweat. Ick, yuck, no thanks.


Off to start trimming this big pile of quilts so I can get them to my binding beast or at least get them off the kitchen table!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Just wanted to say again..MIGRAINES SUCK! I hope they stop for us both and we can just sew to our hearts content!