Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Want to help?

"I will need 150+ quilts to give out in Aktobe (orphanage not fit for dogs). Are you up to it?"

This was the message I got today from my missionary friend who is in Kazakhstan. Of course I answered yes!

If you have an 'ugly' quilt top you are never going to finish, or some orphan blocks you don't know what to do with or want to see a quilt get into the hands of children who have very little and would like to help with this 150+ quilt goal by the end of the summer (or sooner) leave a comment with how to get ahold of you. I would love to have helpers so I can reach this goal as quickly as possible. My church friends will find a way to ship the quilts to Kazakhstan if you can get the to me in Northern California.

God Bless You all.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Count me in!
Carla

Luisa said...

how many blocks? send me your address, I try to help you-
www.luisaquiltfriends.it
Luisa -Genoa- Italy

librarybook said...

I have this one quilt top I really don't like. You can have it. I know others said it was nice but I'm thinking they are just saying it to be nice. You never know I could be wrong. LOL!