Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I found it

It was under a roll of batting in the sewing room. Don't ask me how it got there, but I found it this morning. Now, I can talk again :)
I can't remember if I showed you this string quilt I quilted. The blocks were sent to me a very long time ago and I finally got the top quilted. Now, to do the binding and get it sent to Kazakhstan. I have another set of blocks waiting to be sewn together. I just have too many irons in the fire and need to make another list of projects that need attention.

This is a buttonberry Stashbuster's quilt that I have probably made 50 of since last
January. Last summer I started cutting lots of fabric into the pieces necessary to make about 50 more of these quilts and just started mixing and matching and putting tops together. I have a whole bucket of pieces cut, waiting for this summer to get stitched together. Ah, one more project.
And finally, pictures of the fabric a wonderful blog reader sent me. Thank you so much Rebecca from MO for sending me this lovely fabric to mix with what I have to make more quilts. I have already used up about 1/2 of it and given it to the ladies in my church to start cutting. I hope you are watching for it to be in upcoming quilts. We will work through it quickly.
And then there were 11...

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Ahh--someone else who cuts pieces ahead of time! In bulk! I thought I was alone out there!