Thursday, April 23, 2015

still some of my favorite quilts

 These tumbler quilts are still some of my favorites.  My friend Nancy loves to sort them by color and does such a great job of cutting up the smallest scraps.  The little blocks that get pieces cut off the corners get sewn in as the side pieces since the sides are cut straight anyways.  This busy quilt will make a great 'I spy' quilt for a little kid as soon as the binding gets put on.
This yellow quilt has bunnies, lots of bunnies.  Who knew there were that many different bunny fabrics?  My friend Nancy did!  Everyone needs a friend like Nancy.

It sure is fun to be back to quilting again.

This has been a rough week migraine wise.  I'm on day 3.  Yesterday was really bad.  I woke up with one and then forgot to take my daily meds, which only made it worse.  Looks like it is time to get more botox.  It's been almost 3 months since the last round so it should be wearing off about now.

No comments: