Monday, April 6, 2015

Oh, no! Not "that woman!"

I'm afraid I've become the woman I've laughed at for so long.  You know the type.  The one who either doesn't want kids, or who is too old to have kids, so she starts collecting dogs and then starts to dress them.  Yep, that's me!  Guilty as charged.

I can't help myself.  I would have a dozen more babies if I wan't so old.  In my mind, I'm only 25, but my aching bones tell a different story.

I have enough scrap fabric to make about a zillion bow ties and he looks so handsome wearing them, so poor little thing had better get used to these silly things.

I hope to make a few and take them down to the shelter to donate.  A well dressed puppy will attract more attention and hopefully find a home quicker.  Since I can't take them all home, it's the least I can do to help them out.  And since my quilting machine isn't working still!!! I have to do something with all the fabric that is collecting around here or I am going to be buried alive.

No comments: