Friday, April 3, 2015

My favorite holiday

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/good-friday-wallpapers/good-friday-wallpaper-19/
Easter is my favorite time of year because it is the time of year when we remember why we are on this earth.

It's where Christ lived out the greatest commandment, to Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and the second greatest commandment, to Love your Neighbor as yourself.

It is a time when I am reminded that I need to show love to my neighbor as well.

Not just a love when it is convenient, but a sacrificial love that puts others first.

As I enjoy these next 10 days of rest and relaxation and rejuvenation away from the stress of school, I hope that I'm ready to serve others when I go back.  

Blessings to you on this Good, Good Friday.

No comments: