Sunday, April 12, 2015

Good Morning


Every morning, Star has to sit as close to me as possible while I read my emails, check Facebook and look at all of my quilting blogs.  He has to be laying on my arm, or touching me for about an hour and then is happy to go off and do his own thing.  The other dogs are happy enough to lay on the other side of the couch, but this little guy needs to be held in the morning.  He's such a funny little guy.  I still can't get over what a great dog he is and why someone wouldn't come looking for him at the shelter.

Today is my final day of vacation and I have a whole list of things planned.  Surely too many for one day and they won't get themselves done if I just sit here holding the 'baby' all morning.

It's funny how opposite my husband and I are.  We were talking yesterday about our ideas of vacation time are so different.  I think of that time to get as much done as possible and he thinks of that time to do as little as you can.  He tries to rest and relax and I'm not even sure what those words mean.  I guess it is true that opposites attract!

No comments: