Thursday, April 2, 2015

can you help please?

https://sites.google.com/site/mdelgadoscienceproject2015/home

One of my students is having trouble getting enough people to take her survey for her science fair project.  She needs people to watch a short video (about a minute) and then choose a suspect from one of several lineups.  The directions are all on the link.  You do not have to watch the video and then go back the next day, she's ok with you doing it all at once.  It should not take more than 5 minutes.

I had all of the students in all of my classes do it for her, but she needs a whole lot more to collect enough data by next Sunday so she can finish up her project.

If you have a Facebook Page or lots of friends that can take the survey for her, she would really appreciate it.  I warned her that getting so much data would be hard.  :)

Thanks!

1 comment:

Farm Quilter said...

Did it and shared the request on my quilting FB page and my personal FB page. Hope she gets the numbers she needs...and will you please share her results??!! Love her question :) I have my own theory about eyewitnesses!!