Thursday, November 8, 2012

This one's a 10

When you go to the doctor, they ask you what your pain number is on a scale of 1 to 10.  Well, today I'm suffering with a 10 migraine.  I had it yesterday too, but it was only about an 8.  I also woke up with a very sore throat and stuffy nose.

So tomorrow I'm staying home.  After barely making it through the day today, I am going to spend a little me time resting on the couch and getting some things done around the house.  I have a HUGE pile of papers to grade and enter and more owl hats to finish up.

I hope to get the binding finished on my final Aurora Colorado quilt tomorrow and maybe even get it in the mail.  I'm collecting many quilts from my binding buddies and need to find boxes so I can ship those out too.

Sunday and Monday are quilt days at Carla's.  There are about 30 ladies who have RSVP'd and 50 students from my high school who say they want to come.  Not sure how we will fit everyone in Carla's house but we will give it a good try.

It feels good working on baby hats again.  I forgot how much I missed doing that.

No comments: