Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Join me this morning in a walk through my garden.  In the backyard I have some white iris blooming.  They are so heavy, they are falling over!

 My geraniums are in constant, year round bloom.  They are so bright and brilliant.
 These orange ones were in a dark shadowy place and the flash went off, but they almost glow in the dark.
 This yellow and lavendar iris greets me by the front door.  It is one of the largest flowers I have.  I got it at Raley's Grocery store about 3 years ago and it is ready to divide this summer.
Normally I'm not drawn to the pastel colors, but this apricot one is beautiful.

Two shades of lavendar on a varigated plant.

delicate yellow

another white one in the front yard.  This is a young plant with small flowers still.

Love the contrast of yellow and burgandy

I'm always drawn to the deep purple ones


Such a delicate lavendar and smells so good too!

 Lots of different shades of purple.

This is one of my favorite iris.  Such a bright yellow contrasted with the speckled throat.  Gorgeous!

No comments: