Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Do you get excited?

http://www.goyeo.com/news/2012/5/15/GEN_0515122257.aspx

I'm excited, but maybe not this excited.  See the guy on the left in this picture in the white shirt?  Now, he's excited!  This is my daughter's boyfriend!  He's cheering for my daughter who is being awarded some well deserved awards for her athletics.  The President of her school said she is probably the best tennis player the school has EVER had.  And that school has been around since like 1833.  That's a long time!

I'm excited that I get to go watch her play in her final college tennis tournament next week.  In one week, my little guy and I will be on a plane, headed out to see her play tennis and watch her graduate from college.  How is that even possible?  She was just born last week and then two weeks later she is graduating?  Freak of nature if you ask me!

My advice to new parents...Don't Blink.

No comments: