Friday, May 20, 2011

quilts from Susan




















These quilts came a while ago and in my busy life that is spent wasting so much time on

non-important things (which really came to light today) I forgot to take these out of the box and take pictures.






Please forgive me Susan! They are all so cute and I know they will be loved by the children of Japan! Why is it we spend so much of our time and energy doing and chasing after things which in the end mean nothing?


Ugh, this has been a very frustrating week and I am so glad it is the weekend. A time to reflect on the important things in life. Family, friends, faith and of course quilts :)


I hope that you take a minute to think about how you are spending your time and maybe cut out one thing that is stealing your joy and replace it with something more important!


God Bless you all my cyber (and real life) friends! Thank you for your support, comforting words of encouragement and inspiration. I need all of it after the week I've had. I've had to re-evaluate a lot lately.

No comments: