Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Judy, Judy





















Carly has a friend named Judy. I love Judy. Judy calls and my heart goes pitter patter! You see, Judy has a love of fabric. You may call it an obsession. Well, Judy decided it was time to pass on her love of fabric to Carla and to me. SO, she started packing up all of her fabric and bringing it by the suburban load to Carla's house. After about the 4th trip, Carla called UNCLE and so Judy called me. Judy came over on Sunday with her 2nd load of fabric and these wonderful quilts and a whole bunch of fleece blankets. I have enough fabric from Judy to make 1,000 more quilts! Thanks Judy! You are a fabric angel!

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

That fabric is in good hands. I'm sure you'll make beautiful quilts out of it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com