Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Got Fat Quarters?

http://sewcraftalicious.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/easy-peasy-strip-and-fat-quarter-quilt/

I want to make this quilt. I want to make any quilt. Anybody out there want to sub for me for the next 17 days? My students are good people who love to talk...a lot. But, I promise you that you will laugh a lot and learn things you probably never wanted to know about live as a teenager.

I am going to discover how to add 2 extra hours to every day so I can make this quilt and every other quilt I see out there. I have a LOT of fat quarters and I need to sew.

2 comments:

Sue Niven said...

I think it would make a very fine quilt, You must make sure you sleep too though!

SewCalGal said...

Cute quilt. Wish I could sub and help you out. I do feel there is never enough time to create all we want to create, but I'm still amazed with all the beauties you do find time to create.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com