Tuesday, July 14, 2009

want to see the quilts?

Of course you do!

I have 14 of them here with me. The others are still with Carla and her sister, who took some home after everyone left to finish binding them.




These quilts were made by Carla


Blue coins



















No, you aren't seeing double, there are two idential quilts, both made with the easy quilt pattern to the left side bar here on the blog. I love the colors on these quilts.



red coins




















9 fat quarters
















This is a stack and whack quilt





brown coins


this one is double sided and you get two quilts in one!












3 1/2 inch scrappy strips

















And here are the finishes for me:

2 of the 63 squares quilts, which when I counted again, one turns out to be 70 squares. Good thing I'm not a math teacher :)











Bento Blocks
Purple bows stripie
Pink Barbie love

No comments: