Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm losing track of days




When I woke up this morning I thought it was Wednesday. Where are the days going?




My best friend Nancy came over this morning and we had a great time catching up on our kids and cutting fabric. She brought over a project that needed one more square to finish it off and picked out fabric for the square and the sashing and then cut fabric that I ironed for her while we talked. She likes to talk with her hands, so her cutting was slow :) I didn't mind though. She took home all of the cut fabric to sew together for quilts for Kazakhstan. I think we got 6 kits cut in 2 hours. As you can see, we talked more than cut.




I managed to get two quilts quilted today, one before and one after, plus taking my daughter to the doctor for her check up and shot and my son swimming and working in the backyard. This is shaping up to be a very full and fun summer.




I hope you are getting to spend time every day with the people you love and doing the things you enjoy!

Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Gal 5:23: gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

No comments: