Sunday, April 21, 2013

busy, busy

 This quilt top was pieced by a member of the local quilt guild and donated to Binky Patrol.  The lady who donated it said she just couldn't see herself finishing it up so do with it whatever we wanted.  I just love the color choices and how perfectly her corners match.  One day I will get this precise too!
 This one is a mish mash of leftover pieces, cut 3 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches or 3 1/2 inches square.
And this one was made by my friend Rebecca who sewed together many 1/2 square triangles we cut with the Accuquilt Studio at one of our quilt days at Carla's house.  The top left block had a hole in the middle, so I just sewed a heart over it and I think it adds to the quilt.  I know these quilts will be loved soon.  They will go to my binding buddy, Rhoda tomorrow and she can get them all bound in an afternoon.  That lady is quick!

No comments: