Saturday, February 14, 2009

more bound




Well, the rain changes plans and going with the changes makes for a happier day. I didn't end up going to the tennis match because the tennis lesson got pushed back due to a big storm cloud going right overhead and dropping rain for about an hour. So instead, I came home and did some crocheting and then got two more quilts bound. I really need to work on the baby quilt for the shower this week, but can't seem to get started on it. Maybe because I don't have a clean work space to cut the fabric, or maybe because I like to work under pressure, or maybe because I'm crazy. Whatever reason, I think I will at least cut it out tonight, after dinner--or tomorrow at the latest. I also found a pattern at the Quilting Arts website--you have to sign up to view it--and will make a diaper bag as well. But, the quilt must come first.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hi Marilyn, I have been looking at your blog for sometime now. I don't know how in the world you get it all done. You are amazing and you have a full time job and kids at home. My kids are grown and my husband works away from home for seven days and I just seem to spin my wheels. Keep up the good work.
Diane in Alaska