Sunday, February 15, 2009

The flu?

Last night my eyeballs were hurting in the back, like they were burning up and I had a temp of 99. I know, not much, but I think I might be getting the flu. I need donuts. I believe that is the cure for the flu. I took NyQuil and went to bed early and feel good this morning, but just to be sure that all is well, I think I had better get donuts and lay low today so that I don't get sick. Really, donuts work wonders. Or, maybe chocolate cake. But it is raining outside. I asked my 11 year old son if he would go get them for me and he offered to watch his younger brother. Isn't he nice? I wish they delivered donuts, like they deliver pizza. Then I would weigh 300 pounds.

In college, I used to eat 6 donuts for breakfast every morning. Seriously. Every morning. They were good. And I didn't gain my Freshmen 15. I didn't gain 1 pound in college. I didn't gain weight until after having children. I've recently been losing weight like crazy. I plan to talk to the doctor about it, but until then, I need donuts. Chocolate donuts. I will let you know if the urge passes, or if I decide to brave the storm and get some.

No comments: