Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grrr...who said change was good?

SO I am a comcast customer and the decided that changing everything to this new SmartZone was a great idea. Did they bother to ask me? NO! I just got used to the last change they made.

Well, the email went down yesterday afternoon and I couldn't get to it still today, so I went on their live chat and finally they sent me to a really lame site that allowed me to see the email, but it was so archaic and slow that it wasn't worth the effort. Then, this afternoon, finally, my primary account became available.

Tonight I am back on trying to get all of my secondary accounts working. The guy is on there now, trying to figure out what the trouble is. Of course, that means hours away from what I really want to be doing.

Hey, he just fixed it! Hooray.

Now, I can get back to the 'real world of emails

No comments: