Sunday, March 25, 2012

banner quilt quilted

I'm feeling better today and got the quilting done on my son's drunkards path quilt today.  It didn't take very long, just a simple meander.  This is about the biggest quilt I can do on my machine, I think it is about 65x90 and just perfect for him.  He designed the layout of it and it has taken me too long to get it quilted and I hope to get it bound this week so he can start using it before it gets too hot.

I'm also working on a new quilt design for a QOV blog hop next week using the Accuquilt Go! and a tshirt.  It is coming along nicely, but of course taking longer than I had hoped :)  It will turn out nicely when finished.  Just hope I feel good all week so I can keep working on it.  Stay tuned for more details on that fun event.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is a great design with the Drunkard's Path block.

barbara woods said...

we bought some tickets and didn't win. i fell your pain