Monday, January 3, 2011

The next Go! die video

Here's the second in a series of AccuQuilt Go! videos. I'm having fun making these.

This one is called First Dies to get with the Go! cutter. Seems everyone asks which dies are the best to get. Well, I found a page by accident on the Accuquilt.com site which has 30 different quilt blocks and I plan to make each one. You only need 8 of the dies to make all 30 blocks so it seems to me that having these 8 dies is a great place to start.

I wish someone would have told me this in the first place since I have about 20 of the dies now and needed to get 4 of the 8 to complete the set :)

That's ok, because I'm having fun collecting the dies and using them too.

Enjoy and stay tuned for another giveaway coming soon...

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh wow, I didn't know that, I will have to check that out...great info.