Friday, January 14, 2011

Carla's quilting

Ok, so yesterday's post was supposed to have a hyperlink to Carla's blog. I'm lame. I forgot to put the hyperlink there. Ugh. Well, today, the hyper link works :)

If you need any quilting done, I highly recommend Carla. She is super great! Check out her quilting services. And if you are local, she teaches quilting and sewing to kids and adults!

I dropped off my quilt last night and I'm excited to see what she does with it. She does pantographs and free hand stuff and I said do whatever you want.

Today is another short day with finals and the end of the semester :) Yay, that means more sewing time. Monday is a holiday. Thanks Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I love when we celebrate. That just means more sewing time for me! I'll be cutting fabric and quilting. I haven't quilted anything for a very long time. My machine actually has dust on it. For shame.

No comments: