Saturday, August 15, 2015

more zipper pouches

 How about some minions?  My son says they look like monkeys.  I need to find some darker yellow fabric.  Both of these gave me troubles.  Mostly it was my fault because the bigger one I didn't lay the fabric over the stitching line far enough and ended up leaving a hole at the top of his head.  Then, I made the little guy and forgot to move the zipper before finishing it.  Of course that meant when I cut it, I cut off the zipper pull and then couldn't open his mouth.  Oops!
 How about a red/gold/black monkey?
 My sewing room is back to its messy state again with fabric everywhere.  I just wish I could figure out how to be creative and organized at the same time.
I'm trying not to stress out about going back to work on Monday, but time is going by at a rapid pace.  I have a whole list of things I want to do before Monday and not much is getting checked off the list.  Good thing we have a day of in a couple weeks :)  I do love being a teacher

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

So cute! A local farmer up here used a giant air compression tank and has a giant Minion on his property! Love them!